Thursday, September 23, 2010

SCHOOL OF BIBLICAL COUNSELING

Introductory Course Description
(Module One)

Psychology I
Schools of Psychology
Christian Psychology Doctrine
Biblical Counseling Vocation I
Practicum I
Thesis I
Pastoral Counseling
Practical Application I
Doctrine of Character
Word Image Theology I
Soulvation I
Grow in Grace (New Breed)
Intro predispose/proclivity/Iniquity
Theology of Iniquity


Bishop Joel McLeod teaching @ Next Dimension College






































Who's Counseling You
7th Fold : Biblical Counselor
Grows In Grace II
Word Images II
Practical Application II
Doctrine of Accountability
Messiah Complex
Divine vs. Divination
Simonizing
Soulvation II
Pigs in a parlor
Battleground of The Mind
Soul ties/Generational Curses I
Authority of the Believers I
Yoke Destroying Ancestry I





Bishop Joel McLeod "Aggression the Vision of Destiny" Teaching"


Advance Cource Descriptions
(Module Three)

Spirit of Dysfunctionality
Origin Of Mental Illness
Biblical Counseling Vocation II
Thesis and Practicum
Grow in Grace III
Word Image III
Soulvation III
Soul ties/Generational Curses II
Authority of Believer II
Yoke Destroying Anointing II
Biblical Counseling Clinic
Certification Pathway



School of Biblical Counseling
is designed to qualify graduate students with and End-Time approach to addressing the mild,moderate, and advanced cases in "soul-ties," generational curses, uncontrollable habits and dishonorable behavior patterns; This graduate program also educates its candidates to effectively provide biblical counseling in marriage,children and other strategic fields of concern.

The School of Biblical Counseling is preparing future leaders to counsel and affect change in the lives of its constituents in a "next dimension" methodology.

1888. 206. 4344
3270 Inland Empire Blve.,
Ontario,CA 91764









No comments:

Post a Comment